Curt Giacobbe Facing Allegations of Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
Curt Giacobbe (CRD #: 2682776), a barred broker, is facing another investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on September 8, 2021. Curt Giacobbe was most recently registered with MML Investors.
On July 27, 2021, an investor alleged that Curt Giacobbe made unsuitable investment recommendations that were not consistent with the investor’s risk tolerance and investment objectives. The investor is seeking $50,000; the dispute is pending.
On August 3, 2020, FINRA barred Curt Giacobbe following allegations that he failed to respond to a FINRA request for information.
Curt Giacobbe has also been permitted to voluntarily resign. On December 16, 2019, Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company alleged that Curt Giacobbe participated in an undisclosed outside business activity. The only outside business activity on his detailed BrokerCheck record is his work as an insurance agent for the C. Giacobbe Group.
Curt Giacobbe Background Information
Curt Giacobbe has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Representative Examination
Curt Giacobbe has worked with the following firms:
- MML Investors Services (CRD #: 10409)
- NYLife Securities (CRD #: 5167)
- Signator Investors (CRD #: 468)
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (CRD #: 4095)
- MetLife Securities (CRD #: 14251)
- IDS Life Insurance Company (CRD #: 6321)
- American Express Financial Advisors (CRD #: 6363)
- Hornor Townsend & Kent (CRD #: 4031)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Curt Giacobbe and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.