Craig Hauger: Investor Alleges Losses Thanks to Business Development Company
Craig Hauger (CRD #: 1004746), a broker registered with Woodbury Financial Services, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 27, 2021.
On June 3, 2021, an investor alleged that Craig Hauger had misrepresented shares of Business Development Companies (BDCs). BDCs often provide capital to businesses that have trouble raising money from investors. They pose a significant financial risk to investors, especially during a recession.
Craig Hauger Background Information
Craig Hauger has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 22 Direct Participation Programs Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/ Products Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in 13 states and a registered investment adviser in Arizona.
Hauger has worked with the following firms:
- Woodbury Financial Services (CRD #: 421)
- Questar Asset Management (CRD #: 133358)
- Summit Financial Group (CRD #: 109485)
- Summit Brokerage Services (CRD #: 34643)
- LPL Financial Corporation (CRD #: 107773)
- AIG Financial (CRD #: 20068)
- The Householder Group, Estate & Retirement Specialists (107773)
- Sunamerica Securities (CRD #: 20068)
- Macken Securities (CRD #: 13390)
- Pruco Securities Corporation (CRD #: 5685)
- IDS Financial Services (CRD #: 6320)
- American Express Financial Advisors (CRD #: 6363)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Craig Hauger and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.