Christopher Queen Allegedly Caused Losses in an Investor Account
Christopher Queen (CRD #: 2703908), a broker registered with Wells Fargo, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 23, 2022. Concerned investors should keep reading for more information.
On December 7, 2021, a claimant alleged that Christopher Queen breached his fiduciary duty to a deceased client. The client allegedly suffered damages. Christopher Queen was allegedly prohibited from taking the role of a guardian but refused to withdraw from the position.
FINRA Rule 2165 prohibits “any act or omission by a person, including through the use of a power of attorney, guardianship, or any other authority regarding a Specified Adult to obtain control, through deception, intimidation or undue influence, over the Specified Adult’s money, assets or property.”
Christopher Queen has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 31 Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 52 Municipal Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 12 states and is a registered investment adviser in Texas.
Christopher Queen has worked with the following firms:
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (CRD #: 149777)
- CitiGroup Global Markets (CRD #: 7059)
- Olde Discount Corporation (CRD #: 5979)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Christopher Queen and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who have lost money following broker fraud or misconduct. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to restore your lost funds and get your financial future back on track.