Christopher Passero Racks Up New Dispute
Christopher Passero (CRD #:2517681), a broker registered with Money Concepts Capital, is involved in his 6th investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on October 27, 2021. He is also a registered investment advisor with Money Concepts Advisory Service.
On August 24, 2021, an investor filed a complaint alleging that she requested a total distribution from her account but received less than the amount shown on statements. The damage amount requested is $17,000 but the firm denied the dispute. Firms can deny disputes without a third-party review. Investors should know that investors can still recover their losses following a denial.
Other Investor Disputes
Christopher Passero has three other investor disputes on his record:
- On February 1, 2021, an investor alleged Christopher Passero recommended unsuitable investments. Other allegations include violations of Federal Securities Laws and West Virginia Securities Act, breach of contract, common law fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and negligence. The damage amount requested is $150,000; the case is still pending.
- On March 26, 2020, a dispute was filed against Christopher Passero alleging negligence, gross negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, civil conspiracy misrepresentation/non-disclosure, omission of facts, and unsuitable investments. The case was settled for $90,000
- On October 6, 2014, an investor alleged that Christopher Passero invested all of the funds in his account in a non-traded REIT with no liquidity, which was an unsuitable investment recommendation that caused losses. The damage amount requested was $124,000. The dispute was denied.
On November 30, 2020, Christopher Passero became the subject of a tax lien for $11,392.82.
Christopher Passero Background Information
Christopher Passero has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
Christopher Passero is a registered broker in 25 states. He is a registered investment adviser in West Virginia.
Besides Money Concepts Capital and Money Concepts Advisory Service, Christopher Passero has worked with the following firms:
- Emissary Financial Group (CRD#:44568)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Christopher Passero and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Please contact us today if you would like us to evaluate your potential case.