Chad Anderson: Did He Recommend an Unsuitable REIT?
Chad Anderson (CRD #: 3168404), a broker registered with Cetera Advisors, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 28, 2021.
On June 7, 2021, an investor alleged that Chad Anderson misrepresented a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) as having no risk. REITs always have some degree of risk, especially if they are non-traded. Any real estate investment faces risk during an economic crisis. For instance, following the 2020 pandemic, huge numbers of tenants could not afford to make rent payments, causing many REITs to lose money.
Chad Anderson Background Information
Char Anderson has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in eight states and a registered investment adviser in Arizona.
Anderson has worked with the following firms:
- Cetera Advisors (CRD #: 10299)
- LPL Financial (CRD #: 6413)
- Investment Centers of America (CRD #: 16443)
- New England Securities (CRD #: 615)
- Next Financial Group (CRD #: 46214)
- Edward Jones (CRD #: 250)
- Primevest Financial Services (CRD #: 15340)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Chad Anderson and you have concerns about REITs, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.