Caz Craffy Barred by FINRA For Allegedly Refusing to Provide Information and Testimony
Caz Craffy (CRD #: 5222223), a broker formerly registered with Monmouth Capital Management, has been barred by FINRA, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on December 14, 2022. Keep reading if you have questions about his alleged conduct as a broker.
Bar by FINRA
On November 10, 2022, FINRA launched an investigation into Caz Craffy concerning his alleged involvement in outside business activities.
On December 8, 2022, Caz Craffy consented to the entry of findings that he allegedly refused to provide information and documents and refused to appear for on-the-record testimony requested as part of this investigation.
A Letter of Acceptance, Waiver & Consent (AWC) alleged that FINRA sought to investigate the following allegations of misconduct:
- Potential conversion of investors’ funds
- Loans or gifts from clients
- Active trading in client accounts
- Failure to fully disclose outside business activities
The AWC concluded that Caz Craffy’s alleged refusal to provide information, documents, and testimony violated FINRA Rules 8210 and 2010.
FINRA Rule 8210
FINRA Rule 8210 requires members to provide documents, information, and testimony upon request by FINRA.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Caz Craffy was indefinitely barred by FINRA on December 8, 2022.
You can read the full AWC here.
Other business activities
Caz Craffy’s detailed BrokerCheck report currently lists the following outside business activities:
- Company Commander in the US Army Reserve.
- Chief Financial Officer of SLUSA Productions, a creative digital media agency.
- Founder of Overwatch Global Strategies, a financial consultancy firm.
- Financial Counselor for the Department of the Army.
Termination from Monmouth Capital Management
On November 11, 2022, Caz Craffy was fired from Monmouth Capital Management for allegedly failing to disclose an outside business activity.
FINRA Rule 3270
FINRA Rule 3270 requires brokers to inform their firm and receive approval for any business activities they engage in beyond their firm.
Caz Craffy has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
In the past, he worked for the following firms:
- Monmouth Capital Management (CRD#:290248)
- Newbridge Securities (CRD#:104065)
- National Securities Corporation (CRD#:7569)
- Joseph Gunnar & Company (CRD#:24795)
- NYLIFE Securities (CRD#:5167)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Caz Craffy and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.