Bryan Wilczewski Fired from LPL Financial
Bryan Wilczewski (CRD #: 4474207), a broker formerly registered with LPL Financial, was fired from that firm following an allegation of misconduct, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on May 11, 2023. Read on if you have questions about his alleged conduct as a broker.
Termination from LPL Financial
On March 7, 2023, Bryan Wilczewski was fired from LPL Financial after allegedly directing an administrator to sign client account documents on his behalf.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Bryan Wilczewski has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
He previously worked for the following firms:
- LPL Financial (CRD#:6413)
- Edward Jones (CRD#:250)
- DFA Securities (CRD#:10292)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (CRD#:7691)
- Lord Abbett Distributor (CRD#:530)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Bryan Wilczewski and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.