Bruce Winter Facing Allegations of Losses Due to REITs
Bruce Winter (CRD #: 1099535), a broker registered with Kovack Securities, is involved in an investor dispute involving REITs, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 18, 2021. Investors may have also engaged Bruce Winter through Winter Financial Services.
On June 21, 2021, an investor’s son alleged that Bruce Winter recommended Real Estate Investment Trusts that resulted in losses in his mother’s account. REITs can be quite risky, especially when they are non-traded. REITs can also lose money when the real estate market suffers.
There are four other investor disputes on Bruce Winter’s record that collectively settled for $597,000.
Bruce Winter Background Information
Bruce Winter has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in 22 states.
Bruce Winter has worked with the following firms:
- Kovack Securities (CRD #: 44848)
- RK Advisors (CRD #: 44848)
- Kovack Advisors (CRD #: 140808)
- Mutual Service Corporation (CRD #: 4806)
- Lowry Financial Services Corporation (CRD #: 7291)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Bruce Winter and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.