Bridgit Bennet: Investor Alleged $175,000 Loss
Bridgit Bennett (CRD #: 3159709), a broker registered with Edward Jones, was recently involved in an investor dispute, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 24, 2021. The details are provided below.
On June 14, 2021, an investor alleged that Bridgit Bennett executed an unauthorized trade. The investor sought $175,000 but the dispute was denied. Investors should know that they can still recover losses following a denial. Denials simply indicate that the firm denied their broker engaged in misconduct.
Bridgit Bennett Background Information
Bridgit Bennett has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
She is a registered broker in 13 states and is a registered investment adviser in Tennessee.
Bridgit Bennett is registered with the following firms:
- Edward Jones (CRD #: 250)
- SunTrust Advisory Services (CRD #: 283390)
- SunTrust Investment Services (CRD #: 17499)
- S. Bancorp Investments (CRD #: 17868)
- Firstar Investment Services (CRD #: 14536)
- First Union Securities (CRD #: 19616)
- First Union Brokerage Services (CRD #: 8112)
- Invest Financial Corporation (CRD #: 12984)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Bridgit Bennett and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.