Brent Makarczyk Allegedly Recommended Unsuitable Variable Annuities
Brent Makarczyk (CRD #: 4278893), a broker registered with Ameriprise Financial Services, has faced two investor disputes alleging unsuitable recommendations in 2022. This is according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on June 22, 2022.
On April 1, 2022, investors alleged Brent Makarczyk sold two unsuitable variable life insurance policies and a variable annuity. This dispute is pending.
On February 11, 2022, investors alleged that they were sold unsuitable insurance policies in 2013 and 2016, as well as variable annuities and an illiquid Watermark Lodge Trust REIT. The investor is seeking $416,284; the dispute is pending.
What are Variable Life Insurance Policies?
Brent Makarczyk has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities agent State Law Examination
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative
He is a registered broker in 24 states and is a registered investment adviser in Pennsylvania and Texas.
Brent Makarczyk has worked for the following firms:
- Ameriprise Financial Services (CRD #: 6363)
- IDS Life Insurance Company (CRD #: 6321)
- PRUCO Securities (CRD #: 5685)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Brent Makarczyk and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.