Brent Foster Involved in Allegations of Negligence
Brent Foster (CRD #: 5054998), an investment adviser registered with Northbound Wealth Management, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 20, 201. He was also a registered broker, most recently with J.P. Morgan.
On June 15, 2021, an investor alleged that Brent Foster engaged in negligence when he recommended a private fund. The investor further alleged that Brent Foster had over-concentrated his portfolio.
There are several other disputes on Brent Foster’s record with similar allegations.
Brent Foster Background Information
Brent Foster has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
Brent Foster has worked with the following firms:
- P Morgan Securities (CRD #: 79)
- Chase Investment Services (CRD #: 25574)
- Securian Financial Services (CRD #: 15296)
- Intersecurities (CRD #: 16164)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Brent Foster and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.