Brad Feldman Involved in Allegations of Unsuitable Investments
Brad Feldman (CRD #:2858061), a registered broker and investment advisor with Raymond James Financial Services, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his Brokercheck Record, accessed on October 27, 2021. This is his second dispute alleging that he recommended an unsuitable investment. Keep reading for more details regarding the allegations.
Unsuitable Investment Allegations
Finra Rule 2111 defines suitable investments as securities that fit an investor’s profile. An investor’s profile includes information about their risk tolerance, financial goals, and age. Investors who rely on their brokers for recommendations may be able to recover their losses through FINRA arbitration.
- On August 13, 2021, an investor alleged that Brad Feldman misrepresented an unsuitable investment. The investor sought $28,000.00 but the dispute was denied. “Denials” simply mean that the firm denied their representative engaged in misconduct; they do not indicate a third-party review. Investors should know that they can still pursue FINRA arbitration and recover their losses following a denial.
- On July 21, 2021, another investor also alleged that Brad Feldman recommended unsuitable investments. The investor sought $75,000.00; the dispute is pending.
Brad Feldman Background Information
Brad Feldman Has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Sie – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Brad Feldman Is a registered broker in 8 states and is a registered investment advisor in Texas.
Besides Raymond James Financial Services, Brad Feldman has worked with the following firms:
- Cetera Investment Advisers (CRD#: 105644)
- Cetera Investment Services (CRD#: 15340)
- Banc Of America Investment Services (CRD#: 16361)
- Cuso Financial Services (CRD#: 42132)
- Citicorp Investment Services (CRD#: 23988)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Brad Feldman and you have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.