Thrivent Investment Management Fired Bill Godfrey
Bill Godfrey (CRD #2447660) was recently fired by Thrivent Investment Management according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 24, 2022. Details surrounding his terminations are provided below.
On December 22, 2021, Thrivent Investment Management fired Bill Godfrey after allegedly submitting variable annuity applications with materially inaccurate information on an exchange disclosure form.
FINRA requires firms to maintain accurate records. FINRA Rule 4511 states that firms “shall make and preserve books and records as required under the FINRA Rules, the Exchange Act, and the applicable Exchange Act rules.”
Bill Godfrey has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
Besides Thrivent Investment Management, he has also worked with the following firms:
- Equitable Advisors (CRD#:6627)
- Ameritas Investment Corp. (CRD#:14869)
- Public Employees Equities Services Company (CRD#:7315)
- American General Financial Advisors (CRD#:42803)
- Fahnestock & Co. (CRD#:249)
- John Hancock Distributors (CRD#:468)
- John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Company (CRD#:5181)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you lost money while working with Bill Godfrey, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.