Ben Belanger Involved in Two Six-Figure Disputes
Ben Belanger (CRD #: 5293459), a broker registered with Kestra Investment Services, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 9, 2021. Investors may have worked with Belanger through his position at Bull and Bear Wealth Management.
On July 2, 2021, an investor alleged that Ben Belanger recommended unsuitable investments and failed to perform his due diligence. They further alleged that Belanger was negligent. The investor is seeking $271,600; the dispute is pending.
On June 30, 2021, an investor alleged that Ben Belanger recommended two unsuitable, non-traded REITs: ARC Healthcare Trust II and American Realty Capital Hospitality Trust. Non-traded REITs are especially risky and do not trade on a public exchange. The investor is seeking $271,000; the dispute is pending.
Ben Belanger Background Information
Belanger has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 23 states and is a registered investment adviser in Arizona.
Besides Kestra Investment Services (CRD #: 42046) and Kestra Private Wealth Services (CRD #: 155193), Belanger has worked with the following firms:
- Ameriprise Financial Services (CRD #: 6363)
- First Allied Advisory Services (CRD #: 137888)
- First Allied Securities (CRD #: 32444)
- Cetera Advisors (CRD #: 10299)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Ben Belanger and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email email@example.com.