Barbara Leonard Involved in an Investor Dispute Over a Variable Annuity
Barbara Leonard (CRD #: 4607044), a broker registered with LPL Financial in Houston, Texas, is involved in an investor dispute regarding variable annuities, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 26, 2021.
On June 4, 2021, an investor alleged that Barbara Leonard of LPL Financial recommended an unsuitable variable annuity that she did not fully explain. Variable annuities are often too complex to work to the investor’s advantage. The investor is seeking $25,357.88; the dispute is pending.
Barbara Leonard Background Information
She has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative Examination
She is a registered broker in 11 states and a registered investment adviser in Texas.
Leonard has worked with the following firms:
- LPL Financial (CRD #: 6413)
- D. Vest Advisory Services (CRD #: 104556)
- HD Vest Investment Services (CRD #: 13686)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Barbara Leonard and you have concerns about variable annuities, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email email@example.com.