Arun Aggarwal Fired from Morgan Stanley Following Alleged Unauthorized Trading
Arun Aggarwal (CRD #: 1658436), a broker formerly registered with Morgan Stanley, was fired from the firm, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on November 11, 2022. Keep reading if you have questions about his conduct as a broker.
Termination from Morgan Stanley
On September 21, 2022, Arun Aggarwal was fired from Morgan Stanley following allegations regarding the use of unauthorized discretion in a client’s account and his response to a related firm investigation.
FINRA Rule 3260
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade. Violations of FINRA Rule 3260 would qualify as violations of FINRA Rule 2010.
Arun Aggarwal has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 3 – National Commodity Futures Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
He previously worked for the following firms:
- Morgan Stanley (CRD#:149777)
- Citigroup Global Markets (CRD#:7059)
- Lehman Brothers (CRD#:7506)
- Interstate Securities Corporation (CRD#:431)
- The Stuart-James Company (CRD#:11691)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Arun Aggarwal and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.