Arnold Feist: Did He Fail to Implement Anti-Money Laundering Program at Interactive Brokers?
Arnold Feist (CRD #: 1296808), a former broker with Interactive Brokers Corp in Greenwich, Connecticut, is the subject of a FINRA investigation, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 30, 2021.
On August 12, 2021, Arnold Feist became the subject of a FINRA investigation. FINRA alleges that Arnold Feist failed to implement an anti-money laundering (AML) program at Interactive Brokers LLC, where Arnold Feist served as an AML compliance officer.
FINRA requires financial institutions to report suspicious activities as part of an effort to detect money laundering. Suspicious activities could be transactions that don’t have a clear purpose, which could be the first clue in a money laundering case.
Arnold Feist Background Information
Arnold Feist has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 14 Compliance Officer Examination
- Series 8 General Securities Sales Supervisor Examination (Options Module & General Module)
Arnold Feist has worked with the following firms:
- Interactive Brokers Corp. (CRD #: 117942)
- Interactive Brokers (CRD #: 36418)
- E*Trade Clearing (CRD #: 25025)
- E*Trade Capital Markets (CRD #: 111528)
- com Capital Corp (CRD #: 104152)
- Neptune Securities Financial Corporation (CRD #: 44244)
- National Investor Services Corp (CRD #: 39410)
- Waterhouse Securities (CRD #: 7870)
- Quick & Reilly (CRD #: 11217)
- Fleet Clearing Corporation (CRD #: 7316)
- Fleet Brokerage Securities (CRD #: 7313)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Arnold Feist and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.