Anthony Morrison Fired from Wells Fargo Clearing Services After Alleged Unauthorized Trading
Anthony Morrison (CRD #: 2192549), a broker registered with Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, was fired from his previous firm, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on October 29, 2022. Keep reading to learn more about his conduct as a broker.
Discharge from Wells Fargo Clearing Services
On August 30, 2022, Anthony Morrison was fired from Wells Fargo Clearing Services after allegedly admitting to exercising trading discretion in his family’s trust account during an internal investigation.
FINRA Rule 3260
FINRA Rule 3260 requires brokers to receive written authorization from their clients before engaging in discretionary trading. Discretionary accounts must also be approved by the client and firm before this trading can begin.
Anthony Morrison has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 31 – Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Anthony Morrison is a registered broker in nine states and a registered investment adviser in Tennessee and Texas.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services (CRD#:19616)
- Raymond James & Associates (CRD#:705)
- Morgan Keegan & Company (CRD#:4161)
- NBC Capital Markets Group (CRD#:18229)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Anthony Morrison and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.