Anida Venniro Facing Allegations of Misrepresentation
Aug 20, 2021 Investor Disputes
Anida Venniro (CRD #: 5121189), a broker registered with Ameriprise Financial, has a pending investor dispute, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 10, 2021.
On June 4, 2021, investors alleged that Anida Venniro made misrepresentations and omitted facts when she solicited them to invest in a private real estate development. This dispute stems from Venniro’s time at LPL Financial.
Anida Venniro Background Information
Venniro has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative Examination
She is a registered broker in nine states and is a registered investment adviser in Michigan and Texas.
Venniro has worked with the following firms:
- LPL Financial (CRD #: 6413)
- AXA Advisors (CRD #: 6627)
- Sigma Financial Corporation (CRD #: 14303)
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (CRD #: 4095)
- MetLife Securities (CRD #: 14251)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Anida Venniro and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.