UBS Securities Fires Alvaro Gonzalez for Allegedly Violating Firm Policies
Alvaro Gonzalez (Crd #:5724733), a broker registered with B. Riley Securities, was recently fired by UBS Securities according to his Brokercheck Record, accessed on December 27, 2021. Details on his termination are provided below.
On November 2, 2021, UBS Securities fired Alvaro Gonzalez after he allegedly violated firm policies by accepting trade authorizations on approximately 18 different occasions from an unauthorized party (his brother) while knowing his brother did not have authority over the account. In some cases, he did not submit the orders for ticketing in a timely manner.
Which FINRA Rules Did Alvaro Gonzalez Allegedly Violate?
- Stockbrokers cannot accept trade authorizations from just anyone. Accepting trade authorizations from unauthorized parties violates FINRA 2090, which states that brokers have a duty to know their customers and know the essential facts concerning each person acting on behalf of their customers.
- FINRA Rule 6181 requires that brokers report securities transactions in a timely manner.
Alvaro Gonzalez has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 16 – NYSE Supervisory Analyst Examination
- Series 87 – Research Analyst Exam – Part II Regulations Module
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in Connecticut.
Alvaro Gonzalez has also worked with GMP Securities (CRD#:41025).
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have been victimized after working with Alvaro Gonzalez, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.