Alex Stolper Involved in an Investor Dispute
Alex Stolper (CRD #: 6537897), a broker registered with Wells Fargo Clearing Services, is the subject of an investor dispute. This is according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 10, 2023. Keep reading if you have questions about his alleged conduct as a broker.
On July 6, 2023, an investor alleged that Alex Stolper placed her monies into her joint trust account, which allegedly caused significant tax consequences and losses.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade. Placements that cause significant tax consequences may violate this rule.
Alex Stolper has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 42 states and D.C. He is a registered investment adviser in Illinois and Texas.
Alex Stolper has registered with the following firms:
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services (CRD #: 19616)
- UBS Financial Services (CRD #: 8174)
- JP Morgan Securities (CRD #: 79)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Alex Stolper and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.