Alan Douglass Racks Up Second Allegation of Unsuitable Investments
Alan Douglass (CRD #: 1619835), a broker registered with Securities America, is involved in two investor disputes, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on September 8, 2021.
On July 23, 2021, an investor alleged that Alan Douglass recommended investments that were unsuitable considering the client’s financial objectives. The investor is seeking $100,000; the dispute is pending.
On March 9, 2021, an investor alleged that Alan Douglass recommended unsuitable alternative investments that led to financial losses. The investor further alleged that Alan Douglass misrepresented investments. Brokers have an obligation to fully disclose the risks of the investments that they recommend to their clients.
Alan Douglass Background Information
Alan Douglass has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in nine states.
Alan Douglass has worked with the following firms:
- Securities America (CRD #: 10205)
- Investacorp (CRD #: 7684)
- Meridian Dunhill & Co. (CRD #: 15294)
- Barron Chase Securities (CRD #: 18969)
- Lehman Brothers (CRD #: 7506)
- Monmouth Investments (CRD #: 14047)
- Hanifen, Imhoff Securities Corp. (CRD #: 10620)
- Graystone Nash (CRD #: 10635)
- Thomas James Associates (CRD #: 15609)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Alan Douglass and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.