Aileen Schruth Faced a $300,000 Investor Dispute
Aileen Schruth (CRD #: 4805869), a broker registered with UBS Financial Services, allegedly executed an unauthorized trade, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on October 15, 2022. Read on if you have questions about Aileen Schruth’s conduct as a broker.
On July 13, 2022, an individual with power of attorney over a client’s account alleged that Aileen Schruth executed a trade between May 21, 2021, and July 1, 2022, without the individual providing instructions to do so. The claimant received a settlement of $301,883.80.
FINRA Rule 3260
Unauthorized trading violates FINRA Rule 3260, which limits brokers to conducting discretionary trading only in pre-approved accounts. Both the firm and the client must approve an account before brokers can begin exercising their trading discretion.
Aileen Schruth has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 31 – Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Aileen Schruth is a registered broker in 35 states and the District of Columbia. She is also a registered investment adviser in New Jersey, New York, and Texas.
She has also worked for the following firms:
- MML Investors Services (CRD#:10409)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (CRD#:7691)
- Citigroup Global Markets (CRD#:7059)
- American Express Financial Advisors (CRD#:6363)
- IDS Life Insurance Company (CRD#:6321)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Aileen Schruth and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.