VP Distributors Fires Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly (CRD #: 2817784), a former broker, was fired from VP Distributors, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on June 16, 2022. Keep reading to learn more about Adam Kelly’s conduct as a broker.
Discharge from VP Distributors
On April 21, 2022, Adam Kelly was fired from VP Distributors for failing to follow management’s instructions.
FINRA Rule 2010 requires brokers to uphold high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Adam Kelly has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
He previously worked for the following firms:
- VP Distributors (CRD#:3036)
- ETF Distributors (CRD#:166181)
- Gage-Wiley & Company (CRD#:344)
- Trustmont Financial Group (CRD#:18312)
- PNC Investments (CRD#:129052)
- Dreyfus Investment Services Company (CRD#:17477)
- Emmett A Larkin Company (CRD#:6625)
- H.J. Meyers & Company (CRD#:15609)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Adam Kelly and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.