William Van Pelt Voluntarily Resigns from Alliance Global Partners
William “Wells” Van Pelt (CRD #: 453276) voluntarily resigned from Stifel Nicolaus following an internal review. This disclosure appears on his BrokerCheck record, accessed on October 10, 2023. Following his resignation, he registered with Alliance Global Partners (A.G.P.) Concerned investors should keep reading.
On August 1, 2023, William Van Pelt voluntarily resigned from Alliance Global Partners while under an internal review. The firm alleged possible violations of industry rules and standards of conduct relating to order entry and client contact.
FINRA Rule 5310
FINRA Rule 5310 requires brokers to promptly execute clients’ transactions according to their instructions. This rule also establishes that brokers must use reasonable due diligence to determine the best market for their client’s order.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade. Violations of FINRA Rule 5310 also violate FINRA Rule 2010.
William Van Pelt has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 7TO General Securities Representative Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- PC – AMEX Put and Call Exam
- Series 1 Registered Representative Examination
- Series 10 General Securities Sales Supervisor – General Module Examination
- Series 9 General Securities Sales Supervisor – Options Module Examination
- Series 8 General Securities Sales Supervisor Examination (Options Module & General Module)
He is a registered broker in 16 states and is a registered investment adviser in North Carolina and Texas.
During his career, he has registered with the following firms:
- Stifel Nicolaus & Company (CRD #: 793)
- Wells Fargo Advisors (CRD #: 19616)
- A.G. Edwards & Sons (CRD #: 4)
- Moors & Cabot Financial Advisors (CRD #: 132798)
- Moors & Cabot (CRD #: 594)
- UBS Painwebber (CRD #: 8174)
- J.C. Bradford & Co. (CRD #: 1287)
- Painewebber Incorporated (CRD #: 8174)
- Smith Barney (CRD #: 7059)
- Reynolds Securities (CRD #: 712)
- Smith Barney, Harris Upham & Co. (CRD #: 7059)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with William Van Pelt and have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm that exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.