Investor Alleges that William Ahonen Misled Him
William Ahonen (CRD #: 1349069), a broker registered with MML Investors Services, allegedly misled an investor, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on October 30, 2022. Read on if you have questions about his conduct as a broker.
On September 25, 2022, an investor alleged that William Ahonen misled him about his portfolio’s investing ratio, and that the client expected William Ahonen’s guidance to be more proactive. This dispute is pending.
FINRA Rule 2020
FINRA Rule 2020 forbids the use of manipulative or deceptive tactics, including the misrepresentation or omission of material facts, as they relate to the purchase and sale of securities.
FINRA Rules 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
William Ahonen has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 53 – Municipal Securities Principal Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
William Ahonen is a registered broker in eight states and a registered investment adviser in Ohio and Texas.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- MSI Financial Services (CRD#:14251)
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (CRD#:4095)
- Lincoln Financial Advisors (CRD#:3978)
- The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company (CRD#:2580)
- MetLife Securities (CRD#:14251)
- UR Financial (CRD#:10509)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with William Ahonen and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.