Wayne Hill Named in Pending Dispute Involving GWG Holdings Investments
Wayne Hill (CRD #: 1692976), a broker registered with Capital Investment Group, is named in a pending dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on October 31, 2022. Investors may have also worked with him through Capital Investment Advisory Services. If you want to know more about his conduct as a broker, read on.
On September 20, 2022, Wayne Hill was involved in a dispute alleging he recommended GWG Holdings from October 2019, to March 2021. The investor(s) seek $277,000 in damages in this pending dispute. GWG Holdings has filed for bankruptcy and ceased paying dividends.
Wayne Hill has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 4 – Registered Options Principal Examination
Wayne Hill is a registered broker in six states and a registered investment adviser in South Carolina.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- CIC Advisers (CRD#:130735)
- Pruco Securities (CRD#:5685)
- Wheat, First Securities (CRD#:6124)
- G. K. Scott & Company (CRD#:3305)
- Brownstone-Smith Securities Corporation (CRD#:17118)
- The Stuart-James Company (CRD#:11691)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Wayne Hill and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.