Walter Allen Barred By FINRA Following Allegations of Unauthorized Trades
Walter Allen (CRD #: 1344149), a barred broker most recently registered with Cetera Advisors, has consented to the findings that he refused to provide information requested by FINRA. This is according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 31, 2021.
On August 4, 2021, Walter Allen entered into an Acceptance, Waiver, and Consent agreement (AWC) in which he consented to the findings that he failed to provide documents requested by FINRA. FINRA wanted information in connection to his firing from Cetera. You can read a copy of the AWC here.
On April 27, 2020, Cetera Advisors fired Walter Allen following allegations that Walter Allen executed trades in non-discretionary accounts without written client authorization.
Walter Allen Background Information
Walter Allen has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 3 National Commodity Futures Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
Walter Allen has worked with the following firms:
- Cetera Advisors (CRD #: 10299)
- Investors Capital Corp. (CRD #: 30613)
- Coburn & Meredith (CRD #: 164)
- Ryan Beck & Co. (CRD #: 3248)
- Gruntal & Co. (CRD #: 372)
- Kidder, Peabody & Co. (CRD #: 7613)
- Shearson Lehman Hutton (CRD #: 7506)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Walter Allen and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.