Wahab Daud Resigns from Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Wahab Daud (CRD #: 6315432), a broker formerly registered with Morgan Stanley, resigned from his investment advisory firm, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 14, 2023. If you want to know more about his alleged conduct as a broker, read on.
Resignation from Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
On January 13, 2023, Wahab Daud resigned from Morgan Stanley Wealth Management following alleged concerns about his possible involvement in an undisclosed outside business activity.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
FINRA Rule 3270
FINRA Rule 3270 requires brokers to seek approval from their firm before engaging in outside business activities.
Other business activities
Wahab Daud’s detailed BrokerCheck report does not currently list any outside business activities.
Wahab Daud has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He previously worked for the following firms:
- Morgan Stanley (CRD#:149777)
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services (CRD#:19616)
- Wells Fargo Advisors (CRD#:19616)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Wahab Daud and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.