Ted Akins Resigns from Matrix 360 Distributors
Ted Akins (CRD #: 6064713), a former broker, resigned from his previous firm, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on May 15, 2022. Read on to learn more about Ted Akins’ conduct as a broker.
Resignation from Matrix 360 Distributors
On March 4, 2022, Ted Akins voluntarily resigned from Matrix 360 Distributors following allegations he wrongfully took firm assets. Investors who have worked with this broker should review their portfolios for signs of potential misconduct.
Ted Akins has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 7TO – General Securities Representative Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 26 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Principal Examination
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Vanguard Marketing (CRD#:7452)
- Matrix 360 Distributors (CRD#:159715)
- Matrix Capital Group (CRD#:33364)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Ted Akins and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.