Steven Graham is Under Investigation by the SEC
Steven Graham (CRD #:1977736), a broker and investment advisor registered with Western International Securities, is the subject of an SEC investigation, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on April 5, 2022.
On February 10, 2022, the SEC initiated an investigation into Steven Graham’s business practices. The SEC is investigating alleged violations of certain provisions of the federal securities laws, including Rule 15l-1(a)(1), Rule 15l-1(a)(2), and Section 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 ("Exchange Act").
- Rule 15l-1(a)(1) is part of “Regulation Best Interest” which requires brokerage firms to act in their customers’ best interests.
- Rule 15l-1(a)(2) states that brokers must provide fair disclosures of all material facts related to the scope and terms of the relationship with the customer. This includes facts about the fees associated with securities transactions, as well as any conflicts of interest.
Steven Graham has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 - Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal Examination
- Series 26 - Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Principal Examination
He is a registered broker and investment advisor in 11 states.
Besides Western International Securities, Steven Graham has also worked with the following firms:
- J.P. Morgan Securities (CRD#:79)
- Chase Investment Services Corp. (CRD#:25574)
- Wamu Investments (CRD#:599)
- NyLife Securities (CRD#:5167)
- WM Financial Services (CRD#:599)
- PFS Investments (CRD#:10111)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Steven Graham and have concerns about your investments, don't hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.