Stephen Olsson Fired from IBN Financial Services
Stephen Olsson (CRD #: 857922), a broker formerly registered with IBN Financial Services, allegedly violated firm policy, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 14, 2023. If you want to know more about his alleged conduct as a broker, keep reading.
Termination from IBN Financial Services
On January 9, 2023, Stephen Olsson was fired from IBN Financial Services after a branch inspection allegedly revealed that he was using a personal email address instead of his firm address. He allegedly also employed an assistant who was not registered with FINRA but had access to sensitive client information. The firm further alleges that Stephen Olsson knew he was in violation of the firm’s email policy.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Stephen Olsson has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 1 – Registered Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
He has also worked for the following firms:
- IBN Financial Services (CRD#:42360)
- RCX Capital Group (CRD#:114290)
- Ameritas Investment Company (CRD#:14869)
- Advisory Group Equity Services (CRD#:15427)
- Lincoln Financial Advisors (CRD#:3978)
- The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company (CRD#:2580)
- First Alliance Financial Services (CRD#:7161)
- Linsco Corporation (CRD#:524)
- NEL Equity Services (CRD#:615)
- Glicoa Associates (CRD#:6635)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Stephen Olsson and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.