Stephen Berrocal Facing Disputes that Claim Over $1.5 Million in Losses
Stephen Berrocal (CRD #: 3071400), a broker registered with Truist Investment Services, is involved in three six-figure investor disputes, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 6, 2021. Certain investors have alleged Berrocal recommended shares of Northstar Financial Services (Bermuda), which has since entered liquidation.
Stephen Berrocal Investment Disputes
Berrocal’s pending disputes collectively total over $1.5 million.
- On April 26, 2021, an investor alleged that Stephen Berrocal recommended unsuitable investments. The investor is seeking $430,000; the dispute is pending.
- On March 17, 2021, an investor alleged that Berrocal recommended unsuitable investments. The investor is seeking $626,111.68; the dispute is pending.
- On September 9, 2020, an investor alleged that Berrocal recommended unsuitable investments. The investor is seeking $500,000; the dispute is pending.
Stephen Berrocal Background Information
Berrocal has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in eight states and a registered investment adviser in Florida.
Berrocal has registered with the following firms:
- Truist Investment Services (CRD #: 17499)
- Truist Advisory Services (CRD #: 283390)
- SunTrust Investment Services (CRD #: 17499)
- P. Morgan Securities (CRD #: 79)
- Chase Investment Services Corp (CRD #: 25574)
- Wells Fargo Advisors (CRD #: 19616)
- G. Edwards & Sons (CRD #: 4)
- Sterling Financial Investment Group (CRD #: 41506)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Stephen Berrocal and you have concerns about the suitability of your Northstar (Bermuda), contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email email@example.com.