Stacy Goldsmith Named Disputes Involving Unsuitable Investments
Stacy Goldsmith (CRD #: 1416323), a broker registered with Herbert J. Sims & Company, has been named in two pending disputes, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on June 26, 2022. Read on if you have questions about Stacy Goldsmith’s conduct as a broker.
Two disputes, filed on April 14 and 18, 2022, name Stacy Goldsmith in allegations related to unsuitable investments. The investors seek a collective $395,000 in these pending disputes.
FINRA Rule 2111
FINRA Rule 2111 requires that brokers consider investors’ financial goals when recommending investments. Brokers must take into account the information described in an investor’s profile, such as their tax status, age, and overall financial situation.
Investors who believe their losses were caused by unsuitable investment recommendations can seek out FINRA arbitration and potentially recover their funds.
Stacy Goldsmith has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
- Series 53 – Municipal Securities Principal Examination
Stacy Goldsmith is a registered broker in 27 states and a registered investment adviser in Connecticut and New Jersey.
She has also worked for the following firms:
- Herbert J. Sims Capital Management (CRD#:134510)
- UBS Financial Services (CRD#:8174)
- Glen Rauch Securities (CRD#:17843)
- W. H. Mell Associates (CRD#:23635)
- WM Financial Services (CRD#:599)
- Dime Securities (CRD#:28955)
- First Union Securities (CRD#:19616)
- First Union Brokerage Services (CRD#:8112)
- First Fidelity Brokers (CRD#:15225)
- First Institutional Securities (CRD#:23910)
- Broadway Financial Investment Services (CRD#:23906)
- R. Seelaus & Company (CRD#:14974)
- Commonwealth Securities and Investments (CRD#:7399)
- Discount Corporation of New York Municipals (CRD#:16510)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Stacy Goldsmith and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.