Shelby Moore Facing a $250,000 Dispute
Shelby Moore (CRD #: 4776583), a broker registered with Arkadios Capital, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 1, 2022.
On November 18, 2021, investors alleged that Shelby Moore recommended an unsuitable investment. The investors are seeking $250,000; the dispute is pending.
FINRA Rule 2111 requires brokers to evaluate whether an investment fits their investor’s financial goals. Brokers must examine the investor’s profile, which contains the following information:
- Investor’s age
- Financial goals
- Risk tolerance
- Time horizon (i.e., how long the investor plans to hold the investment)
- Investing experience
- Tax status
Shelby Moore has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered investment adviser in 16 states and is a registered investment adviser in Texas.
Shelby Moore has worked with the following firms:
- Sagepoint Financial (CRD #: 133763)
- Securities America (CRD #: 10205)
- Commonwealth Financial Network (CRD #: 8032)
- LPL Financial Corporation (CRD #: 6413)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Shelby Moore and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who have lost money following broker fraud or misconduct. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to restore your lost funds and get your financial future back on track.