Sarvendra Harkishun Fired from Equitable Advisors
Sarvendra Harkishun (CRD #: 5703273) was fired from his firm, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 8, 2022. If you have questions about his conduct as a broker, read on.
Discharge from Equitable Advisors
On March 28, 2022, Sarvendra Harkishun was fired from Equitable Advisors after allegedly violating FINRA rules and firm policy related to the use of outside websites and social media platforms.
Sarvendra Harkishun has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
In the past, he worked for the following firms:
- Equitable Advisors (CRD#:6627)
- J.P. Morgan Securities (CRD#:79)
- PFS Investments (CRD#:10111)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Sarvendra Harkishun and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.