Rory Pinsky Allegedly Completed Paperwork Without Authorization
Rory Pinsky (CRD #: 6654081), a broker registered with Cetera Investment Services, is facing an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 28, 2023. Details are provided below.
On May 12, 2023, investors alleged that Rory Pinsky completed paperwork without authorization.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade. Completing paperwork without authorization may violate FINRA Rule 2010.
Rory Pinsky has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 7TO General Securities Representative Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 14 states and is a registered investment adviser in New Jersey, New York, and Texas.
Rory Pinsky has registered with the following firms in Westbury, New York:
- Foresters Advisory Services (CRD #: 164663)
- Foresters Financial Services (CRD #: 305)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Rory Pinsky and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.