Investor Names Roman Petryszyn in Dispute Involving REIT
Roman Petryszyn (CRD #: 2095397), a broker registered with Innovation Partners, is involved in a pending dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 16, 2022. Investors may also have worked with Roman Petryszyn through IP Financial Advisory Services. Read on to learn more about Roman Petryszyn’s conduct as a broker.
On April 29, 2022, an investor named Roman Petryszyn in a dispute involving the purchase of Lin National REIT on May 13, 2016. The client also alleges Lincoln Financial Securities failed to conduct due diligence regarding the purchase. The investor seeks $200,000 in this pending dispute.
What is a REIT?
A real estate investment trust (REIT) allows investors to generate returns from a real estate portfolio without taking on the cost and responsibility of managing the properties. REITs tend to be illiquid, making them unsuitable for many investors.
Roman Petryszyn has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
Roman Petryszyn is a registered broker and a registered investment adviser in Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, and the District of Columbia.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Sovereign Global Advisors (CRD#:167663)
- Lincoln Financial Securities (CRD#:3870)
- Independent Advisers Group (CRD#:106684)
- AXA Advisors (CRD#:6627)
- The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States (CRD#:4039)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Roman Petryszyn and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.