Robert Wright Involved in an Investor Dispute
Robert Wright (CRD #: 2995487), a broker registered with Wells Fargo Clearing Services, is facing an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 26, 2023. Concerned investors should keep reading.
On May 19, 2023, an investor alleged that Robert Wright informed her that no action was necessary to continue an annuity lifetime income benefit. The investor alleges that this was inaccurate.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade. Failure to provide accurate information may violate FINRA Rule 2010. Investors who rely on brokers for investment recommendations can pursue FINRA arbitration to recover their losses.
Robert Wright has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
Robert Wright is a registered broker in nine states and is a registered investment adviser in Pennsylvania and Texas.
He has registered with the following firms:
- PNC Investments (CRD #: 129052)
- Hilliard Lyons Asset Management (CRD #: 453)
- J.J.B. Hilliard, W.L. Lyons (CRD #: 453)
- PNC Brokerage Corp (CRD #: 34671)
- Linsco / Private Ledger Corp. (CRD #: 6413)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Robert Wright and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.