Robert Gleason Fired by Cantella & Co.
Robert Gleason (CRD #: 1415067), a broker registered with IFP Securities, has been fired by Cantella & Co., according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 9, 2022. Keep reading for details regarding this termination.
On December 23, 2021, Cantella & Co. fired Robert Gleason following concerns regarding the origin of notations added to firm-requested Active Account and Concentration client letters. Investors should know that FINRA Rule 4511 requires brokers to maintain accurate books and records.
Brokers who fail to uphold FINRA Rule 4511 would also be in violation of FINRA Rule 2010. FINRA Rule 2010 requires brokers to observe high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Robert Gleason has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 8 General Securities Sales Supervisor Examination (Options Module & General Module)
He is a registered broker in Kentucky.
Robert Gleason has worked with the following firms:
- Ross, Sinclaire & Associates
- Raymond James & Associates
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith
- Advest (CRD #: 10)
- H&R Block Financial Advisors (CRD #: 5979)
- Advest (CRD #: 10)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner, & Smith Incorporated (CRD #: 7691)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Robert Gleason and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who have lost money following broker fraud or misconduct. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to restore your lost funds and get your financial future back on track.