Robert Brinckerhoff Allegedly Misrepresented an Annuity
Robert Brinckerhoff (CRD #: 823695), a formerly registered broker with Morgan Stanley, is facing his sixth investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on May 25, 2022. This follows five regulatory actions. Keep reading if you have worked with Robert Brinckerhoff.
On February 14, 2022, an investor alleged that Robert Brinckerhoff misrepresented an annuity from 2015 to 2018. Annuities are often complex with investments that come with fees and tax consequences that make them unsuitable for many investors.
FINRA Rule 2020
FINRA Rule 2020 forbids the use of deceptive, manipulative, and otherwise fraudulent tactics to influence investors’ decisions. This includes the purposeful or negligent omission or misrepresentation of information pertaining to investments.
Robert Brinckerhoff has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- PC – AMEX Put and Call Exam
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
He has registered with the following firms:
- Morgan Stanley (CRD #: 149777)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (CRD #: 7691)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (CRD #: 572)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Robert Brinckerhoff and have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors recovering their investment losses from stockbrokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm that exclusively represents investors. We work on a contingency basis, which means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Reach out and we can tell you what steps to take to restore your lost funds.