Rob Eisenberg Allegedly Recommended Unsuitable Oil and Gas Investments
Rob Eisenberg (CRD #: 1539655), a broker registered with Lincoln Financial Advisors Corporation, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on May 12, 2022. If you have questions about his conduct as a broker, keep reading.
On March 1, 2022, an investor alleged that Rob Eisenberg recommended an unsuitable oil & gas program. The investor is seeking $225,000; the dispute is pending.
What is an Unsuitable Investment?
FINRA Rule 2111 requires brokers to evaluate whether an investment fits their investor’s financial goals. Brokers must examine the investor’s profile, which contains the following investor characteristics:
- Financial goals
- Risk tolerance
- Time horizon (i.e., how long the investor plans to hold the investment)
- Investing experience
- Tax status
Rob Eisenberg has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 22 Direct Participation Programs Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 33 states and is a registered investment adviser in Texas and Virginia.
Rob Eisenberg has worked with the following firms:
- Lincoln Financial Advisors Corporation (CRD #: 3978)
- The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company (CRD #: 2580)
- Cigna Financial Advisors (CRD #: 145)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Rob Eisenberg and have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors recovering their investment losses from stockbrokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm that exclusively represents investors. We work on a contingency basis, which means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Reach out and we can tell you what steps to take to restore your lost funds.