Ricky Banderman Allegedly Made Misrepresentations
Ricky Bandermann (CRD #: 1613847), a broker registered with Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, allegedly made misrepresentations, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on November 30, 2022. Keep reading if you have questions about his conduct as a broker.
On September 29, 2022, an investor alleged Ricky Bandermann made misrepresentations from July 2006 to September 2022. The client seeks $297,414 in damages in this pending dispute.
FINRA Rule 2020
The misrepresentation of information related to investments violates FINRA Rule 2020, which bans the use of deceptive, manipulative, and otherwise fraudulent tactics to influence the purchase and sale of securities.
Ricky Bandermann has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
Ricky Bandermann is a registered broker in 18 states and a registered investment adviser in Missouri and Texas.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Banc of America Investment Services (CRD#:16361)
- NationsSecurities (CRD#:32542)
- Boatmen’s Investment Services (CRD#:17533)
- Griffin Financial Services (CRD#:10823)
- Guardian Investor Services (CRD#:6635)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Ricky Bandermann and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.