Richard Irr Fired from Raymond James Financial Services
Richard Irr (CRD #: 2569669), a former broker, was fired from his previous firm, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on May 8, 2022. Keep reading if you have questions about Richard Irr’s conduct as a broker.
Discharge from Raymond James Financial Services
On March 15, 2022, Richard Irr was fired from Raymond James Financial Services after allegedly failing to follow the firm's policies regarding outside business, unauthorized communications, account applications, and the release of confidential client information to unauthorized parties.
Richard Irr has real estate outside business listed on his detailed BrokerCheck report:
- Rental property (investment-related)
- Richard Irr & Heidi Fortwangler-Irr: Rental real estate
Contact Kurta Law if Richard Irr has solicited you for investments in an outside business.
FINRA Rule 3270
FINRA Rule 3270 requires brokers to disclose any business they conduct outside of their firm, including other employment and contract work.
SEC Regulation S-P mandates that firms must create and enforce privacy policies to guard customer information. It also restricts firms’ ability to share client information with third parties.
Richard Irr has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal Examination
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Raymond James Financial Services (CRD#:6694)
- Cantella & Company (CRD#:13905)
- Commonwealth Equity Services (CRD#:8032)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Richard Irr and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.