Richard Bailey Named in Dispute Alleging Fraud
Richard Bailey (CRD #: 1260597), a broker registered with United Planners’ Financial Services of America, is facing allegations that he deceived an investor. This is according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 14, 2022. Keep reading to learn more about Richard Bailey’s conduct as a broker.
On May 2, 2022, an investor named Richard Bailey in a dispute alleging deception and fraud. This dispute is currently pending.
FINRA Rule 2020
FINRA Rule 2020 prohibits the use of deceptive, manipulative, and otherwise fraudulent tactics to influence the purchase or sale of securities.
Richard Bailey has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 26 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in 19 states.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Wilbanks Securities (CRD#:40673)
- Woodbury Financial Services (CRD#:421)
- American Trading Securities (CRD#:13221)
- Fortis Investors (CRD#:421)
- Chubb Securities (CRD#:3870)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Richard Bailey and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.