Peter Kalmus: Investors Allege Losses of Over $1.7 Million
Peter Kalmus (CRD #: 1522531), a broker registered with IBN Financial Services, is involved in a new investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 24, 2021. This is not his only pending investor dispute – details are provided below.
On June 10, 2021, an investor alleged that Peter Kalmus recommended an unsuitable investment. The investor further alleged that Peter Kalmus did not perform sufficient due diligence. The investor is seeking $700,000; the dispute is pending.
There is a similar dispute from less than a year prior. On November 3, 2020, an investor alleged that Peter Kalmus failed to perform his due diligence. The investor is seeking $1,050,000; the dispute is pending.
Peter Kalmus Background Information
Peter Kalmus has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 55 Limited Representative -Equity Trader Exam
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
Peter Kalmus is a registered broker in 11 states.
He has registered with the following firms:
- IBN Financial Services (CRD #: 42360)
- Concorde Investment Services (CRD #: 151604)
- DFPG Investments (CRD #: 155576)
- VFG Securities (CRD #: 15121)
- Omni Brokerage (CRD #: 16878)
- Lion’s Group Trading (CRD #: 113642)
- Andover Brokerage LLC (CRD #: 33848)
- WorldCo LLC (CRD #: 24673)
- MML Investors Services (CRD #: 10409)
- Prime Capital Services (CRD #: 18334)
- Blech & Company (CRD #: 26063)
- Nathan & Lewis Securities (CRD #: 8503)
- Integrated Resources Equity Corporation (CRD #: 6403)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Peter Kalmus and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.