Penelope Donnelly Allegedly Failed to Follow Investor’s Instructions
Penelope Donnelly (CRD #: 2729915), a broker registered with Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, allegedly failed to follow a client’s liquidation instructions, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 17, 2023. Read on if you have questions about her alleged conduct as a broker.
On January 10, 2023, an investor filed a dispute alleging that Penelope Donnelly failed to follow their instructions in April 2022 concerning the liquidation of a mutual fund and the transfer of proceeds. This dispute is currently pending.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade. Failure to follow instructions may violate this rule.
Penelope Donnelly has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 10 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – General Module Examination
- Series 9 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – Options Module Examination
Penelope Donnelly is a registered broker in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. She is also a registered investment adviser in Rhode Island and Texas.
She has also worked for Fortis Investors (CRD#:421) and Pruco Securities (CRD#:5685).
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Penelope Donnelly and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.