Patrick Primavera Involved in Investor Dispute Alleging Fraud
Patrick Primavera (CRD #: 3124567), a broker registered with Crito Capital, is involved in a pending investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 26, 2022.
According to the allegations filed on December 24, 2021, Patrick Primavera created a fraudulent scheme to defraud TCA Fund Management Group Corp. The investor is seeking $75,000; the dispute is pending.
FINRA Rule 2010
By allegedly defrauding his client through a fraudulent scheme Patrick Primavera violated FINRA Rule 2010, which requires associated persons to observe high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
If you've lost money due to stockbroker fraud, do not hesitate to contact an experienced securities attorney as soon as possible. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized securities law firm with over 25 years of experience litigating securities fraud cases.
Patrick Primavera has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 55 - Limited Representative-Equity Trader Exam
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in New York.
Besides Crito Capital, Patrick Primavera has also worked with the following firms:
- Dinosaur Financial Group (CRD#:104446)
- Lampert Capital Markets (CRD#:103725)
- Quasar Trading (CRD#:151974)
- Coastal Trade Securities (CRD#:148246)
- WTS Proprietary Trading Group (CRD#:148117)
- Dimension Trading Group (CRD#:147929)
- M. S. Howells & Co. (CRD#:104100)
- Koyote Trading (CRD#:149672)
- Puglisi & Co. (CRD#:19451)
- Schottenfeld Group (CRD#:128103)
- First New York Securities (CRD#:16362)
- Ladenburg, Thalmann & Co. (CRD#:505)
- Spear, Leeds & Kellogg (CRD#:3466)
- Morgan Stanley DW (CRD#:7556)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you lost money while working with Patrick Primavera, don't hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.