Noam Pitsker Fired by Fidelity Brokerage Services
Noam Pitsker (CRD #: 4526520) has been terminated by Fidelity Brokerage Services. This disclosure appears in his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 8, 2023. Investors who have concerns about his conduct as a broker should keep reading.
On May 30, 2023, Fidelity Brokerage Services fired Noam Pitsker following allegations that he improperly used a planning tool, which impacted his performance metrics.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade. Improperly using tools may violate this rule.
Noam Pitsker has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 31 Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative
Noam Pitsker has registered with the following firms:
- Fidelity Brokerage Services (CRD #: 7784)
- Principal Securities (CRD #: 1137)
- Pruco Securities (CRD #: 5685)
- TransAmerica Financial Advisors (CRD #: 16164)
- TD Ameritrade (CRD #: 7870)
- Morgan Stanley DW Inc. (CRD #: 7556)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Noam Pitsker and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.