Nitin Bahirwani Involved in an Investor Dispute After Allegedly Executing Unauthorized Trades
Nitin Bahirwani (CRD #:4748899), a broker and investment advisor registered with National Securities Corporation, is involved in an investor dispute according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 2, 2022.
Keep reading for more details if you are concerned about Nitin Bahirwani’s conduct as a broker.
According to the allegations filed on November 24, 2021, Nitin Bahirwani purchased Baba and Bidu shares without his client’s authorization. The investor is seeking $354,130 一 the case is still pending.
Unauthorized trading or unauthorized transactions occur when a broker executes securities transactions without authorization from their client. Unless an account has been approved for discretionary trading, a broker must always have authorization from an investor before executing any trades.
Nitin Bahirwani Allegedly Violated FINRA Rules 3260 and 2010
- FINRA Rule 3260 requires that in non-discretionary accounts, investors must always seek their customer’s authorization before executing a trade.
- Making unauthorized trades in a customer’s account is a breach of the duty to observe high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles, in violation of FINRA Rule 2010.
Nitin Bahirwani has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 25 states.
Besides National Securities Corporation, Nitin Bahirwani has also worked with NSM Securities (CRD#:134357) and Aura Financial Services (CRD#:42822).
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Nitin Bahirwani and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.